Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 4 January 2012

TODAY, HAPPY IS MINE! thanks bebii...



Assalamualaikum..updating my blog again..well i just figure out something interesting about having blog, you can always share and write something that you didn't usually write in facebook, twitter or any social networks..no big deal today, but one thing for sure, i'm happy! i called my boyfriend and we spoke on more than 2 hours..hehe..isn't that sweet??
he's just like me, waiting for someone to start a thing, then 'attack'..that's great man.. you know what, falling in love makes you don't realize how fast the time passing by, and as soon as i disconnected the line, seriously, less than 5 seconds, i miss him terribly! bebii, hubby miss you so much, owh if i only can tell you how i love you right in front your face, you'll know how big my love to you. right during the conversation, he kept asking about my ex..well i didn't say i don't like, but i'm not comfort..but as long as it did not give any influence i guess it's fine to converse about it without limited times..
trust me, if tomorrow may not be my good day, my today's memory talking with you will be at least a good thing to fulfill my bad day..so i have something to deal on during the bad moment i face..my heart is now for you bebii, i don't know what might possibly happen in the future, but for now, it seem impossible for other person to replace your place..i do hope our relationship will go as far as we could..
bebii, i can't put my feeling into words because my words are nothing compare to what actually i fell about you right now, but seriously, i love you..you got my heart, jail and tie it tight.. i love you, i love you and i love you..muuahx..god. i'm in love! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top