Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Friday 6 January 2012

A Little Something.. For A Special Someone..


Assalamualaikum..it's weird to start something with a song, but i have to. the song tells everything. well, i support the contain with my story then. believe me or not, it's hard to forget memories, especially with your old-best one, elevated as your couple. it's really,really hard. i miss him terribly..but i respect his desire, if he want space, i'll give him time to recover everything,,"i'm too good" is not a concrete reason to stand on break, but i completely understand.
now i'm running in a pre-relationship..actually i kind of a lil guilt on put this thing straight, i do love him, but i do miss my ex neither..he text me this morning and explain everything..i stunt..when the truth revealed, then you know what you did during the distance and gap were away so wrong. see, this is the weakness of being a guy, our tests are all over the map! one thing for sure, i stack on the road i didn't  and never go to before. in my phone, i still kept that special folder where all your pictures are in, i still play our theme songs again and again.  
it's not my place to compare every relationship i had, because i ran my life with each one of them certainly in different way of various aspects. a bit deplore of course, self disturbance, and heartache..the choice i made really brought me down.. but i have to look forward right?  but, still i'm running in a delicate problem, which one i really have to pay attention to look forward to? the one with me know or the one who said "give me space"? i guess i just let my self physically and mentally flow through this thing and see what might happen. 
today i read his blog, the official elevation stated, i'm his real partner by the status of couple..i do really happy for unsure situation, i mean, i really don't expect this thing will go this far..i miss the old relationship, but at the same time i have to maintain my love celsius in the current one. i can't grab two loves at one particular time, i have to let one go. that's the least thing i have to do and i will do.. just for this moment, i'll keep this thing down and live my life as happier while enjoying the relationship made with my bebii, tengku daniel hafiziee..i do love him so much..it's inexpressible...watering all over the situations, i just have to step on wise and nice so then i don't ruin two hearts..ALLAH, lead me to the best way to end this thing well.. 

1 comment:

  1. :') untunglah org 2..huhu..
    I wish all the best for you.. Good luck friend.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

back to top